Tuesday 17 November 2015

New stock in the Etsy shop.

 

I added a few new digital stamps to my Etsy shop this weekend. 

Cats.

Abyssinian kitten playing.

kitten and toy signedkitten and toy sponge effect

Billybob 

Billybob signed

billybob001

Hello

Soloman hello signed

Hello 001

Dogs.

Chihuahua

chihuahua by Lorraine J Horne at JosiesImageInn 

Chihuahua coloured copy

Dixie

Dixie by Lorraine J Horne at JosiesImageInn

Dixie coloured copy

Pomeranian

Pomeranian by Lorraine J Horne at JosiesImageInn

Pomeranian coloured copy

 

I also did a couple of pieces from other artists.

Ching-Chou Kuik’s ‘Love in Spring’

2015-11-15 14.23.42

This piece was created by adding the PNG file to a stock image of a Christmas tree which I zoomed in on to get a close up shot of one branch with the lights in soft effect behind.  I then positioned the image onto the branch.  The image was then coloured up using Spectrum Noir marker pens overlaid with Spectrum Noir pencils.  The hair was the only section that pencils were not used on, instead I used three different gel pens a yellow glitter, a gold and a silver.

The East Wind’s ‘Creepmas’

2015-11-10 19.57.33

Simply B Stamps’ ‘Gothic Elf’

2015-11-09 15.04.25

Both of the above pictures were coloured using a combination of Prismacolor pencils and Marco Raffine oil based pencils.

A combination of the last two was also done for their joint challenge, for which I designed a parcel for Gothic Elf called ‘Cat in a box’.

2015-11-08 09.47.52-2

christmas cat in a box

Finally I did this piece also from Simply B Stamps.

watermarked v3

‘Busty Beauty Zombie’ was done using Prismacolor pencils.  I used a blender pencil to help the colours merge at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment