Monday 12 October 2015

The Pencil Case

 

The Pencil Case is a Facebook group dedicated to promoting Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils in the UK. 

I don’t have any of these pencils yet, but that doesn’t mean  can’t take part in their blog challenges, which are not limited to Lyra but do insist on finished projects not just images coloured up.

So when I had finished colouring this image from Sassy Studio Designs I looked for a way I could turn it into a project.

I don’t have a lot of experience doing these sort of projects but I do like to experiment so that’s just what I did.

Coloured using Marco Raffine greys and blues with a hint of skin tone I then layered it onto a backing paper.  To make it stand out, after photographing it and loading into the computer I used MS paint to add a layered mat effect then added my watermark using Adobe Paintshop CS2.

cleomummy v2

As you can see I have a new watermark, with my ‘real’ name on it and of course a picture a wonderful Abyssinian cat.

The watermark was created for me by Eileen over at http://eiglassing.blogspot.co.uk/ a fantastic artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment